1) Why sign up for the Best Couples Massage Program (BCMP)?
- To enjoy the benefits and joy of touch therapy. Learning and practicing massage is not only a positive ritual for personal and health reasons, but a fantastic way to enhance the bonding behavior that will take your relationship to the next level. Long term relationships survive and thrive when you cultivate bonding behaviors like eye gazing, listening and touching.
- It's a program for every body and you don't need any experience to participate.
- You gain instant access to the Rocketship Wellness Academy, and can watch 100's of massage videos at no extra charge.
- To learn from the best! Dr. David Allan with over 35+ years of experience has training thousands globally and is here to teach you. and To get better as a couple, and learn from the best massage instructor on the planet.
- To quickly get a personalized routine that you can use over and over again.
- We offer tons of video support. Recordings can be done right in the office or we have hundreds of short videos to have for your own personal use.
- Learn how to use touch therapy and massage in your daily routine. Dr. Allan has many suggestions that he will share with you.
- Share this with the whole family.
2) What are the qualifications to participate in the BCMP?
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be interested in solidifying, and deepening the relationship with your partner.
- Must be open to exploring new healthy habits, and embrace and incorporate touch and massage into your life.
- All parties must feel good about working with one another, and Dr. Allan has the right to refuse service to anyone.
- If you qualify for all 4 items above, fill out the Best Couples Massage Program intake form HERE.
3) What are your qualifications to work with massage and couples?
Dr. David Allan is a chiropractor and CEO of Rocketship Wellness, and also CEO of DAGIIT (Dr. Allan's Global Institute of Integrated Touch). He has instructed massage and reflexology classes since the early 1980s and is a master of masters when it comes to touch therapy. Also, he has created a 60-day Couples Wellness Program and is an expert coach to all couples interested in taking their relationship to a deeper and more intimate level. Dr. Allan's credentials can be found in his online CV HERE.
4) What typically happens on the first visit?
After we discuss guidelines and safety measures we will immediately begin with a hands-on training. We will go over your intake form and address any issues or concerns you may have. A great place to start would be learning some fundamentals and massage techniques in a seated position. A lot depends upon the experience and background of each couple and what you would like to accomplish. After the first appointment, we can decide what is the best plan to move forward.
Do you have additional questions?
Please call Dr. David Allan directly at (310)773-1993.
FAQs for the Best Couples Massage Program
H e l p i n g Y o u S o a r T o Y o u r P e a k P o t e n t i a l