1) Why sign up for the CW60?
- We know we can get better as a couple, and want to implement some new and fresh ideas.
- There seems to be a lot of conflict and hurt in our relationship, and want to see how we can improve our lives and make a change for the better.
- Our relationship is not good now, but we are willing to do what it takes to make it good again.
- We want to learn how to incorporate more touch therapy and massage into our daily lives. Even to share this with the kids and immediate family.
- We would like to augment this besides the couples therapy that is helping us with our relationship.
- We know that something needs to be changed and addressed in our relationship, and would prefer to have a coach and a guide rather than a psychotherapist.
- We understand that you have a unique and proven method, and are open to your help and guidance.
2) How do I qualify to gain access to the CW60?
You cannot just order a CW60, but have to qualify. We do this to help ensure the success of all involved. To qualify, you’ll need to fill out our CW60 intake form. Then you will be contacted to move forward to the set up an interview with Dr. Allan. Dr. Allan reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. Please read item #3 for more details.
3) What are the qualifications to participate in the CW60?
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be a monogamous couple that is interested in solidifying, and deepening their relationship.
- Must be open to exploring new healthy habits, and embrace and incorporate touch and massage into their daily routines.
- Must be willing to work hard and commit to a 60-day program; every day for 60 days.
- Must consider putting aside heavy usage of recreational drugs or heavy alcohol use for a 60-day period.
- Must have Internet and emailing capabilities.All parties must feel good about working with one another, and the energy needs to be right.
- If all requirements above are met, then submit a CW60 intake form and complete an interview with Dr. David Allan.
4) What are your qualifications to work with couples?
As a chiropractor and CEO of Rocketship Wellness™, our foundation is wellness, and the purpose here is to facilitate wellness education on all levels. Regarding couples, consider us a wellness coach for couples. We are not psychotherapists, and this is not a replacement for psychotherapy. We have an excellent network of qualified psychotherapists when the need arises to help folks outside the scope of what we do.
5) what’s included in the CW60 program?
There are 3 options for this program... and can be seen HERE. You can choose from a bronze, silver, or gold plan, and here are some details for each one.
- BRONZE PLAN: The bronze program is a bare bones program for a couple that have limited financial resources, or a couple that is interested in doing everything on their own. This is not an inferior program by any means, and we will be there every step of the way. You will each receive a copy of Terry Fossum’s Passion to Move Mountains goal setting book, and we will help set up your very own personal statement that will help guide you on your 60-day journey. Your bronze program that will have less hands-on than the other two, but will include unlimited email and/or phone support. Visit the CW60 options page for more details.
- SILVER PLAN: The silver plan is the most popular option offering more hands-on support from Dr. Allan and the Rocketship Wellness™ staff. Here you will have everything offered in the bronze plan plus you will have scheduled appointments at the office offering added support to help you succeed. These appointments can be set up for each of you individually or as a couple depending on the schedule and what support is needed. The most likely offering will be couples massage where you can learn many great techniques that you can share together and skills that will last a lifetime that can be used with all your friends and family. Also there could be more time spent discussing sacred touch therapies like tantra and karezza. The silver program will offer a custom-made hypnotherapy script for the couple to use during the 60-day program and beyond. This will be professionally recorded for you to listen to daily to reinforce the new healthy habits that will replace older habits that are roadblocking your success.
- GOLD PLAN: The gold program is the ultimate in follow-up and attention from Dr. Allan and the Rocketship Wellness™ staff. Besides all things offered in the silver plan, you will get 2 to 4 full days with Dr. Allan that will include an in-home healthy, gourmet meal with a private chef (option could be a 5-star restaurant in the Los Angeles area). We will have time in each full day together to explore the power and healing of touch therapy, healthy breakfast and lunch meals created by Dr. Allan, health food touring, and more. Details will be discussed with each couple to determine the best type of support. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be wined and dined at a local 5-star restaurant and joined by Dr. Allan and his wife to receive intimate details of their success as a power couple. You will have access to “ask us anything” from A to Z… Yes anything. This is truly a customized program for the couple that wants it all. This will be a local program only for a 30 mile radius from the downtown area of Los Angeles. Other areas can be considered for an additional fee.
6) Do you offer any guarantees on the program?
We cannot guarantee "success of the couple" because we have no control over this outcome. We do believe in love, and give anyone that wants to put in their genuine effort a chance for success. It's up to the couple's efforts and energy to make it happen, and see if it's destiny and fate that keeps the couple together and moving forward. We do guarantee to provide you with all of the support features of the program, and promise to match your energy every step of the way. Our mission and goal is to bring you success by empowering each of you individually and also as a couple. If more support is needed, we will provide you with additional resources such as other therapists, healthcare practitioners, or whatever is needed.
7) What is your refund policy?
You can cancel for any reason up to the 5th day after starting the program. In this case we will refund you 50% of the total fees paid. After the program moves past the 5th day, no refund will be issued. However, if scheduling problems arise, then we can postpone the program to a suitable time for everyone involved.
There's a lot more to discuss and we will cover more questions at our initial interview. If you have any immediate questions, please call Dr. David Allan directly at (310)773-1993.